Click to enlarge image(s)
Amethyst Gemstones - Platonic Solids Set
Sacred Geometry (Platonic Solids) small singles in sets of 5 in a wood box or larger pieces sold separately.
Platonic Solids Sacred Geometry Boxed Set –These cut and polished platonic solids boxed sets are from Brazil. Each sacred geometry crystal is cut and polished by hand (not tumbled polished).
These Sacred Geometry boxed sets are created from the five known Platonic Solids. All physical manifestations in the Universe are built from one of these basic building blocks.. The Platonic Solids can be used in grid work, You can have a powerful experience when Meditating with each of the different shapes .
1. Tetrahedron (represents the Fire Element, 4 triangular faces)
2. Cube or Hexahedron (represents the Earth Element,6 square faces)
3. Octahedron (represents the Air Element,8 triangular faces )
4. Icosahedron (represents the Water Element, 20 triangular faces )
5. Dodecahedron (represents the Ether/Aether or Universe Element, 12 pentagonal faces).
Plato defined the Platonic Solids over 2300 years ago BC. Platonic Solids are all of the three-dimensional solid shapes that you can create using faces that are identical regular polygons. These Platonic Solid shapes are also known as three-dimensional polytop
In geometry, Platonic solids (sacred geometries) are the only geometric shapes with the same number of sides meet at each vertex with the same angle. These five shapes are: Tetrahedron, Hexahedron/Cube, Octahedron, Dodecahedron , Icosahedron . The name of each figure is derived from its number of faces: respectively 4, 6, 8, 12, and 20.
These sacred geometry platonic solids are cut and polished by hand in Brazil. (not tumbled polished)